2010 Weaver is a child theme of the new WordPress 3.0 default Twenty Ten theme. 2010 Weaver allows you to tweak almost everything. You can change colors, fonts, sidebar columns, header size, and more. This theme also includes several new theme looks for an easy start. More advanced users can easily style virtually every page element with CSS rules, or use one of 7 custom code areas to create the perfect page content, including slide-show headers. Save and Restore your theme to a file to share or transfer. (Note: There is another theme called “Twenty Ten Weaver”. FYI, Twenty Ten Weaver and 2010 Weaver are functionally identical.)
Key features of 2010 Weaver WordPress theme:
- Free WordPress Theme.
- Easily Customize Your Theme via “checkbox” Interface
- Select from prebuilt themes, or design your own.
- Pick your own colors for titles, content, backgrounds, menu bar, and more.
- Pick your own fonts for titles and content.
- Take control of your header image – change size or use a slide show.
- Pick from 7 sidebar arrangements.
- Change site and sidebar widths.
- Support for two custom menu bars.
- Add background colors, borders, and rounded corners to content and widget areas.
- Add Fade Effect to Site background.
- Add a shadow to site edges.
- Customize footer.
- Custom bullets for lists.
- Hide Blog title and description in header.
- Hide menu option.
- Add custom code to section.
- Export/Import your theme.