WordPress updates usually covers bug fixes. But if you don’t want to wait till release of a new WordPress version, you can use Hotfix plugin for removing bugs (if any) on you current install. This free plugin will let you update Twenty Twelve if it is shown as “broken” after installing 3.5. Hotfix plugin also fixes adding and updating Custom Fields bug on WordPress 3.4.2. Other hotfixes covered by this free plugin include preventing plugin and theme styles from bleeding into the dashboard (WP 3.3), JSON support for people with bad PHP setups (WP 3.2),
post_status malfunction (WP 3.1.3) and more.
How to use Hotfix WordPress plugin?
Install the plugin and activate it. Even if there is not bug fix for your WordPress installation, keep it activated and get quick bugfixes (if bugs are present) on future releases.
How to install Hotfix WordPress plugin?
- Download the plugin from WordPress.org.
- Extract and upload the plugin folder to your wp-content/plugins folder.
- Activate the Hotfix plugin from Plugins menu of your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugins menu in WordPress dashboard and press Add New.
- In the search box type Hotfix and press Search Plugins button.
- From the search results, select Hotfix and press the install link.
Regular License: $0 (FREE)
Demo and Download Link: