Want to turn your WordPress blog posts into static HTML pages? If yes, try Really Static plugin. Open source and 100% free, Really Static generates HTML files from your posts and updates them automatically when changes are made or comments are posted. For ease in customization and management, this free plugin comes with a handy control panel (settings page). Customizable options include source location, destination, manual refresh, log file, debug etc. Overall Really Static is a powerful yet simple plugin. It is fast and does it’s job nicely.
Features of Really Static WordPress Plugin:
- Tun blog posts into static HTML pages.
- Time-based updates and URL rewrite rules.
- Option to save files via local file system, FTP and SFTP.
- Also works with Multi-Site / Multi-blog installation.
- Manual refresh option.
- Logging and debug feature.
How to install Really Static Plugin?
- Get the plugin package from the download link below.
- Extract and upload the content to wp-content/plugins folder via FTP.
- Go to WordPress admin area and activate it from the plugins page.
- Use quick setup or directly jump to Really Static settings menu.
Regular License: $0 (FREE)
Demo and Download Link: