Microblog Poster is a free WordPress plugin which automatically publishes your new blog content to Social Networks. It can send updates to popular microblogging or socila networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, Plurk, Identica, Friendfeed and Delicious. Key features include update formats, shortcode support, multiple accounts per service etc. Microblog Poster is definitely a good plugin for promoting your blog on multiple social networks. Try it today.
Features of Microblog Poster Plugin:
- Automatically post blog updates to sites like Facebook, Twitters, Identica, Friendfeed, Delicious and Plurk.
- Updates are posted via API. So, no third party names appear on your updates.
- Supports posting to multiple accounts on same service.
- Plugin options page with easy API authorization management.
- Bit.ly API support.
Installing Microblog Poster Plugin:
- Get the plugin package from the download link below.
- Extract the zip file and upload the content to wp-content/plugins folder.
- Activate plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Settings menu and select MicroblogPoster to configure the plugin.
Regular License: $0 (FREE)
Demo and Download Link: